home || about me || tutorials || shop || my favorite blogs || home education

08 October 2014

3 Babies

When Maren first joined our family, I had all these aspirations for taking clever pictures each month to document her growth...and I spent time planning various photo ops to add to our family holiday traditions. Upon Truett's entry into our family, I quickly determined that my previously planned photos were going to be unrealistic with 2 children. Enter Elin...and we're pretty much sticking with a candid shot now and again. There is one picture I've taken of all three kids, and I'm so glad to have these to compare! All three were taken within a day or two of the kids being 2 months old. The kids definitely have some similarities, but even at 2 months they have their own looks. And Elin is certainly our chunkiest baby yet!

I sure love these three!


No comments:

Post a Comment